This Academy is part of TKAT (The Kemnal Academies Trust).
TKAT is one of the largest Multi-Academy Trusts in the South of England with over 40 Primary and Secondary Academies in the TKAT Family.
Their ultimate aim is to ensure they drive educational standards through the provision of outstanding teaching, leadership and learning for all.
They believe it is important for Academies to retain and promote their individual identity and endorse earned autonomy across the Trust.
Leaders focus on pupil progress and attainment, and regularly share knowledge, insight and experience. TKAT believe passionately in the power of collaborative working and actively promote school-to-school support.
PUPILS ARE AT THE HEART OF EVERYTHING THEY DO AND THEY STRIVE TO INSPIRE LEARNERS AND CHANGE LIVES AS A RESULT OUR EXCEPTIONAL EDUCATIONAL PROVISION.
For further information of The Kemnal Academies Trust (TKAT) please see their website www.tkat.org and for trust related documents please see www.tkat.org/93/documents the below documents are available.
- Trust’s Annual accounts (no later than the end of January following the financial year to which the accounts relate)
- Relevant business and pecuniary interests of trustees and members
- The structure and remit of the members , board of trustees and its committees and the full names of the chairs
- The trust’s scheme of delegation for governance functions
- For each member who has served at any point over the past 12 months, their full names, date of appointment, date they stepped down (where applicable), and relevant business and pecuniary interests including governance roles in other educational institutions
- For each trustee who has served at any point over the past 12 months, their full names, date of appointment, term of office, date they stepped down (where applicable), who appointed them (in accordance with the trust’s articles), and relevant business and pecuniary interests including governance roles in other educational institutions. If the trust’s accounting officer is not a trustee their relevant business and pecuniary interests must still be published
- For each trustee their attendance records at board and committee meetings over the last academic year
- Safeguarding / child protection policy (for the Trust)
- Health and safety policy
- Annual reports relating to the Academy Trust.
- Memorandum association
- Articles of Association